Ram Bhagat’s Leadership Style and Supervisory Responsibilities
Leadership Style: A leader who delegates, motivates and encourages team members to get the desired results on time and within budget, exceeding the expectations of all stakeholders. Positive energy and positive attitude to get things done and done right irrespective of complexities or difficulties. Appreciate team members and celebrate their successful performance. Responsive, result-oriented and agile.
• Holds regular status meetings with Project Managers and project teams.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
• Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
• Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
• Remains on the forefront of emerging technologies and industry practices.
• Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
• Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
• Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
• Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.